- Joined
- Sep 13, 2013
- Messages
- 1,545
- Reaction score
- 636
- Location
- United States, PNW
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
$400 which is inclusive of postage within the 48 states.
Used a few times but nothing major. Not damaged in any way.
Works great - I just don't find the use for it these days.
It's a DX lens, comes with a pouch (no baby roo though).
New: $504
Used: $498 (amazon)
Me: Saving you money
I haven't checked other websites for prices btw!
Used a few times but nothing major. Not damaged in any way.
Works great - I just don't find the use for it these days.
It's a DX lens, comes with a pouch (no baby roo though).
New: $504
Used: $498 (amazon)
Me: Saving you money
I haven't checked other websites for prices btw!