Markw
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2008
- Messages
- 4,057
- Reaction score
- 230
- Location
- Baltimore
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all. I have alot of things for sale. All is 100% mint as far as I can tell. Ill just never use it with my D90, so Ive decided to sell it. Let me know if you want pictures.
Nikon N4004 body - door doesnt stay closed.
Albinar 80-200mm F/3.9 ADG MC "Macro" lens
Kiron 80-200 F/4.5 Macro (1:4) for Olympus O/OM w/box and all original packaging
(2) Sakar 2x "lens" with case (one with original box and case)
Zaiko .42x Semi-fish-eye "lens" w/case
Vivitar 2600 flash
Quantaray Qa25 flash (not so good shape, but works)
Focal m-200 flash
Quantaray 58mm +10 macro filter with pouch
I may also have a Nikon 70-300 F/4-5.6 lens if I decide to sell.
Let me know if you want any pictures. I have not used any of it before, but al mounts are perfect, all glass is 100% mint. Not even dust in any of them.
Mark
Nikon N4004 body - door doesnt stay closed.
Albinar 80-200mm F/3.9 ADG MC "Macro" lens
Kiron 80-200 F/4.5 Macro (1:4) for Olympus O/OM w/box and all original packaging
(2) Sakar 2x "lens" with case (one with original box and case)
Zaiko .42x Semi-fish-eye "lens" w/case
Vivitar 2600 flash
Quantaray Qa25 flash (not so good shape, but works)
Focal m-200 flash
Quantaray 58mm +10 macro filter with pouch
I may also have a Nikon 70-300 F/4-5.6 lens if I decide to sell.
Let me know if you want any pictures. I have not used any of it before, but al mounts are perfect, all glass is 100% mint. Not even dust in any of them.
Mark
Last edited: