FS: Two computers (Mac and Windows)

N'Kolor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling two computers.

The first, Apple Dual G4 Desktop. This G4 is the FW800 version and has a dual 1.25GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 580GB of HD (80GB and two 250 SATA HD's that are RAID'd together). I am including Microsoft Office, LightRoom and Creative Suite 3 Design Premium (PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, I did NOT install InDesign as I never used it). I am not including the disks for LR or CS3, but I am including the Tiger disk, iLife 05 and Final Cut Express. The unit is missing the back cover, not a big deal, like $80 for a new one and there are a few small scratches on the side of the case. Comes with only the install disks.

$600 shipped

Second, Dell XPS 410 with a Dual 2.66GHz Intel Processor, 4GB RAM, 250GB 7200RPM HD, GeForce 7900GS GPU. It comes with Vista Home Premium and OS disks. Computer is like new and comes with power cord, mouse, keyboard, no other accessories.

$800 shipped

I live in Central Florida so if you would like to pick up, just let me know and I will remove $50 off of the price of either unit. I will take pics in a few minutes. I am currently gathering everything up. My eBay account is mxquadmike with 100% positive feedback.

Thanks!
Mike

Anyone like to make an offer.

Hi What size screen and what is the screen rez on the 410 pc?
Also would you consider $700.00 shipped to SE GA 31322, I use paypal instant pay.

thanks
Allan

[email protected]

Most reactions

Back