FS (US) CANON 30D, $650

Armin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.armindefiesta.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HELLO! I am selling my Canon 30D. It is in excellent shape as you can see from the pics. It functions and performs at a 100%, but there are some exterior blemishes. The top of the flash has signs of wear (see pics), not sure where it came from other than taking it in & out of my bag a lot (?). The hot shoe has the usual wear from flash use. The bottom of the camera has scuffing and marks, I used to keep an Opteka battery grip attached to it. The pics will show some other minor wear points on the exterior, but seemed to minor to comment on, but I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

I purchased this in June 07 and as a second body for my business. My wife shot it as needed during weddings as my second shooter. I estimate it has 9,500 clicks. It will come with everything it came with from the factory (e.g.; a battery, charger, box, blank warranty, strap, & disks).

If you have any questions please feel free to email or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

PayPal preferred plus FREE shipping within the US. I would like to get $650 for it.

I will ship anywhere in the USA. Thanks for looking! Armin

IMG_9338.jpg

IMG_9339.jpg

IMG_9340.jpg
IMG_9341.jpg
IMG_9343.jpg
IMG_9344.jpg
IMG_9346.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back