What's new

FS: US Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 for Canon

joey1234

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Hello all I have this lens for sale here- purchased at BH Photo a few years back. Its a great lens but has not been getting too much use lately sinceive gone with all primes.

I do not have the hood,m or the original rear lens cap, but the rear lens cap has been replaced with a canon cap so no worries. No scratches or fungus- Excellent optical quality!!!

I am asking $255 Shipped and paypal! I also have this up on ebay for the same price. If anyone wants to do a local deal I have no problem with that, and since I wont have to ship it- Price will be 245!

Thanks for looking!!
 
Hello all I have this lens for sale here- purchased at BH Photo a few years back. Its a great lens but has not been getting too much use lately sinceive gone with all primes.

I do not have the hood,m or the original rear lens cap, but the rear lens cap has been replaced with a canon cap so no worries. No scratches or fungus- Excellent optical quality!!!

I am asking $255 Shipped and paypal! I also have this up on ebay for the same price. If anyone wants to do a local deal I have no problem with that, and since I wont have to ship it- Price will be 245!

Thanks for looking!!

I am from NJ. I come into the city every week.
Still have the lens?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom