FS: VELBON GEO CRBN FBR 4SECT TPD/LEGS ONLY + 3SECT

shelaghDB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Located in Toronto so I am afraid I wouldn't be looking to sell to anyone outside of this city as I prefer face to face sales.
I have in the past sold a few items and am listed on Heatware with a 100& rating but I have only done that when I have received payment in an EMT format with the person willing to pay shipping charges, but I am not sure how you judge those shipping charges before going to the post office and my few times of doing it I have always come out a bit short.

In any event, I do have 2 brand new Verbon Carbon fibre tripods that are still new in their box, never used, with their labels, tags, etc still attached. A 2 year old could tell they are brand new. I say that for I have seen many ads that have {BNIB} before it and people have put second hand or slightly used items back into their boxes calling them brand new when its questionable at best.
Mine ARE brand new.

Anyhow, if someone here is interested feel free to contact me. I received these both as gifts on my birthday last week but couldn't tell the person that I really haven't got into photography as they tried and I am really just a point and shoot kind of gal. I honestly have fun with the camera on my iPhone and some of the old style apps on i such as Hipstamatic (ok, i know, some will shake their head but we aren't all great photographers despite those wishing we were)

Anyhow here are the descriptions, but obviously i will not be using either one. So if anyone from Toronto is interested, feel free to get in touch.

VELBON GEO CRBN FBR 4SECT TPD/LEGS ONLY
Price: $729.99 + tax = $824.88
Will sell for $375

I have the 3 sec version which sells for $600 retail and tax
and will sell for $300

Feel free to do a good google search. You won't find these new for less
My loss is someones gain if they are interested

can send links if interested in any more info but easy to find if you do a search using this..
VELBON GEO CRBN FBR 4SECT TPD/LEGS ONLY
VELBON GEO CRBN FBR 3SECT TPD/LEGS ONLY

Carbon Fibre and Basalt Tripod
Multi-angle 4-section 36mm Legs
Twist Grip Leg Locks
Centre Column Quick Release Lever
Unique Carbon Fibre and Basalt composite material which makes these legs extremely light, stable and strong
Features multi-angle 4-section 36mm legs for professional heavy duty use
Professional style twist grip leg locks for fast and secure adjustment 2-section centre column can be split to allow for shooting at very low angles
Centre column quick release lever allows for fast adjustment of centre column height
Each leg is fitted with an adjustable tip that provides rubber or spike options
Includes multi-use pochette/shoulder strap which can slip over the end of the tripod legs for comfortable shoulder carrying and can double as a stone bag for added stability in windy conditions
Maximum extended height: 79.1" (201cm)
Folded height: 27.0" (68.5cm)
Weight: 7.32 lbs (3.32kg)
Maximum suggested load: 19.85lbs (9kg)

and please, no passing judgement on my iPhone preference. Just consider yourself lucky that you aren't inundated with another person who thinks her photos are the best in the world she they clearly aren't ;-)
I just don't have the patience!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back