FS: Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Classic SC

tjkp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD!

_MG_7997.jpg

I'm selling a Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Classic lens with all caps and the accessory LH-6 lens hood. This is the single coat version, which is great for color while giving more shadow detail for black and while. The lens fits all Leica M-mount cameras (including the Konica Hexar RF). This is a nice compact lens, even with the hood in place. The optics are superb, and this baby is tack sharp even at f/1.4! This has been my go to lens for the last year that I've been dabbling in rangefinder photography. Unfortunately I haven't been using my rangefinder much lately and this lens has been wanting some love.

The glass is perfect, I have kept a B+W UV filter (included) on the lens since day one and the rear element is pristine. The aperture blades are clean, the focus and aperture rings are smooth and easy to use. There is a small amount of cosmetic wear on a few of the edges, but nothing that impacts the performance of this lens. The lens has never been dropped or banged around, and works as well now as the day I opened the box. I purchased this new along with the dedicated lens hood from Camera Quest, and I am the only person who has ever used this lens. Lens serial number is 9830367.

I no longer have the box for the lens or the hood. Both front and rear caps are included, along with the B+W UV filter that I've kept on this lens. The dedicated hood LH-6 is also included (a $70 value).

I'm asking $535 shipped within the continental U.S., buyer covers Paypal fees. I will happily consider offers, and am available to answer any questions. Drop me a line at tj (at) tjkphoto.com.

Thanks for looking!

_MG_7999.jpg

_MG_8000.jpg

_MG_8013.jpg

_MG_8004.jpg

_MG_8005.jpg

_MG_8006.jpg

Last edited:
love this lens. i have the MC version. may i ask why you are selling it?

I'm selling off all my rangefinder gear (it's a small collection) after deciding that it's a not the format for me. I remember how long it took to get used to shooting 35mm digital, then 120 film, and I don't want to go through that process with the rangefinder right now. I'd rather put the funds from selling this gear towards a project.

This lens has been really nice to use, definitely a nice break from a big slr and heavy glass. But it's not the style I like to shoot, so I figure someone else can put it to better use than I've been able to.

Most reactions

Back