What's new

FT: Nikon D800 Setup for Canon equivalent!

FYDave

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I'm looking to trade my brand new Nikon D800 setup for the Canon equivalent. I have the following in my setup:

- Nikon D800 Body [About a week old]
- Nikon 24mm 2.8
- Nikon 50mm 1.4
- Nikon 18-70mm DX
- Nikon SB-800 Flash
- Extra EN-EL15 battery

Everything is in mint condition and I'll throw up a few pictures once I get home.

I'm not interested in selling it, only trading across to the Canon platform. Let me know what you've got!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom