Fuji 160NPS processed as B+W

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a bit of a play today, ive got 5 rolls of Fuji 160NPS protrait 120 format that expired in 2004 don't know how it was stored so to save money getting it developed in C41 and it being rubbish i thought i would develope it in Rodinal, still rubbish but it only cost me for a bit of Rodinal, I shot it handheld in bad light, next roll will be in good light and different timing on developement

Dead-Flower-L.jpg

Rock-and-leaves-L.jpg

I'm really diggin' frame #1!!! I like that. The leaves accumulating on the upstream side of the rock in the brook...I see what's going on there...not a huge fan, but still, it is a lovely autumnal moment you've zeroed in on and captured. I like the quietness and simplicity of both of these....they remind me of Ralph Gibson-type work...he was a man who had a very "quiet eye", as he described his own style. I like that style, the "quiet eye" style.

Derrel said:
I'm really diggin' frame #1!!! I like that. The leaves accumulating on the upstream side of the rock in the brook...I see what's going on there...not a huge fan, but still, it is a lovely autumnal moment you've zeroed in on and captured. I like the quietness and simplicity of both of these....they remind me of Ralph Gibson-type work...he was a man who had a very "quiet eye", as he described his own style. I like that style, the "quiet eye" style.

Cheers, ill have to google Ralph Gibson not seen his work

Dude, you and rodinal!

I really like how they turned out though, did you meter @ 160?

Sw1tchFX said:
Dude, you and rodinal!

I really like how they turned out though, did you meter @ 160?

Cheers, no i metered at 400 i went to the wrong place to try it out but the dog loves it here he can have a good run in the woods and have a swim in the stream

Most reactions

Back