What's new

full house

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg
 
I really love this one. It's so busy, and has this exciting feeling, and then the black and white tones contrast with that. Excellent job.
 
not much competion then eh? LOL

B&W works well for this
 
An intersesting scene. I like the shot.
Dani
 
Thanks for looking

not much competion then eh? LOL--
That’s for sure, I was felling a little squeezed so I stepped back, liked business of the scene and snapped a way

Nice. Was this at a Baseball game?
Yes from last Sunday’s Miami and UCLA game, Miami sweep UCLA in the 3 game series
 
Funny, I think I see a gap if you lay on the floor lol!
 
oh you know what?! I opened this thread, not reading whose it was, saw a photo and thought to myslef - "Oh it must be Jeff's pic!" and it is! :D
Great as always Jeff!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom