What's new

Furnas

joaopsr

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
21
Location
Coimbra, Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6351515_orig.jpg
 
I didn't know what to expect with that title, but man I was surprised! That's a good looking image, I like it a lot!
Too dark in some areas, the shadows are a little disturbing for me, and the 'foreground' distracts from the rest of the scene, and it's not so good... But overall, REALLY nice!
 
wow! so cool.

my only thought is it feels like the image is falling to the right. is the horizon slanted? or many just the lake being cut off gives it that feeling?
 
I didn't know what to expect with that title, but man I was surprised! That's a good looking image, I like it a lot!
Too dark in some areas, the shadows are a little disturbing for me, and the 'foreground' distracts from the rest of the scene, and it's not so good... But overall, REALLY nice!
Furnas, the title, is the name of the lagoon (aswell as the town next to it).
I intentionally left those shadows dark, to keep those dark "smudges" from the clouds visible. I'll look into that later, if I have the time. Thanks!

my only thought is it feels like the image is falling to the right. is the horizon slanted? or many just the lake being cut off gives it that feeling?
It's leveled, it's just those tilted cloud-lines on the horizon which give you the illusion ;)
Thanks!
 
Very nice, I love the greens and the spotted light - you live in a beautiful country, I've just been visiting and am now wading through waaayyy too many photos (sigh!).
And I am one FOR the shadows and see what you mean about the clouds!!! Wise decision not to disturb the "smudges".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom