What's new

Further On Down The Road....

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments appreciated! :wink: Thank you for looking!
 
Last edited:
Sawheeet.

If only there had been tail light trails leading into the distant sunset...... thinking explosion.... terrible car crash.... loss of life and limb. Or....... there are several scenes we could draw upon. At the end of the day....... nice shot.

Even without any of the macabre, you musta been flat out on the pavement for this shot. And I really like how the yellow lines kinda tilt to one side...........
 
MissMia, you're on a roll!
 
I like it, but the non-alignment of the break and the road is unsettling.

Thank you saltface. I get what you are saying - nothing I could do about that except to not take the photo. ;)

Even without any of the macabre, you musta been flat out on the pavement for this shot. And I really like how the yellow lines kinda tilt to one side...........

Thanks K! I was flat out on the pavement! Glad I didn't become roadkill :sexywink:

MissMia, you're on a roll!

Thank you invisible! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom