Future TV Star?

Was this not the most humdrum, lackluster show so far? The only tiny bit of excitement was when they came across the bear. I can't say anything really bad about the 2nd show with the 2 girls. They were okay. But the third show with the chick that was teamed up with bear hunter Prey (who so far is definitely my favorite personality), and now this one last night.......where are they getting these idiots! Lesson to be learned here guys is to make sure you get partnered up with another man! I mean, this girl "owns and operates a clothing optional chicken farm" (www.mantracker.ca), what is that??? What kind of person does this? I actually felt sorry for the guy Prey last night because he seemed pretty decent. So surfingfireman, your show has is destined to be better than last nights because it can't be any worse! I hate sounding so negative because I do like the show in general.

beesman, I just watched that most recent episode last night. I didn't find it as "humdrum" as you did, but I did feel bad for the guy. He seemed pretty with it but as soon as the girl had the hissy fit and took over, everything went downhill.

Keep on watching.

It's all subjective isn't it??? But I think the show is still great....and it's on tonight at 9:00 again!!! I'm always anxious to watch it. Let's talk tomorrow about the episode.

So..what did you think of last night's show? I liked it. The girl was cool. They made a great team in my opinion. That river had to be damn cold eh? Still think it's totally unfair to have that self-centred..too sure of himself...Mantracker dude on a horse with a local sidekick. But hey!! What do I know. I hope someone else wins soon........they are proving my point by only having 1 team so far win (and they won because they hitched a ride in a car!!!). No way to outrun horses!

I thought that last episode was pretty good. They were a good team and they were doing well, until they trapped themselves on that train track. When she said she had a bad feeling about it, they should have turned around right then and there.

And yeah, that water would have been DAMN cold. No wonder her legs started to cramp up afterwards.

Less then two weeks until my episode....

i just caught this "mantracker" show for the first time last week. pretty decent, great concept for sure. i hope they repeat the others i missed.

i just went to the website www.mantracker.ca and this wednesday's episode looks good. two military dudes against the manhunter.

it also mentions they're looking for more "prey" for season 2. i'd love to do it but i'm way too out of shape these days.

congrats on getting picked for the show surfingfireman. must've been a blast.

I have to admit that the last episode was pretty good and those guys did well. Got to the end without "cheating" like the girls.

Only a couple days until my episode, 9pm Wed OLN in Canada for those who have forgot. Just remember, anytime I look stupid, cocky or ridiculous, it is all just editing.... :)

C-YA

Mike

I have to agree and disagree with your comment on the last show. The girls didn't really cheat...they used what methods and means presented themselves so they could get to the finish. Obviously hitching a ride in a car wasn't against any rules or they wouldn't have won. But, I do think they were caught numerous times...and for whatever reason they let them go. That's what bugged me about their show. The last one was okay......but sometimes I think they decide when the horses can do certain things and when they can't...all in the name of the show. It seems like they are going forward with another season......let's all demand a new Mantracker! Someone with more personality and charisma. Looking forward to watching the rest of this season though!

Mike: Your big debut is next week right? Looking forward to watching you. Did you watch last night's show? Very disappointed in the prey's lack of ability to outrun/outsmart the Mantracker. But I guess the show is called 'Mantracker' right?

surfingfireman said:
Only a couple days until my episode, 9pm Wed OLN in Canada for those who have forgot.

Mike, when you posted this May 21, I assumed the 'couple of days' reference meant your episode was gonna be May 24 (yesterday). It obviously wasn't you. Did they change the order around? Is your episode gonna be May 31?

I am sorry I am so late getting back to you guys on this but I have been crazy busy. If you need proof, check out my lack of appearances at the Trivia Challenge.

Yes, my episode got bumped to this week: Wed May 31 at 9pm. It repeats at midnight as well. I had told close to 100 people directly plus the masses on here about the 24th and they were a little bummed I misinformed them. I hope the quality of the show makes up for it.

Enjoy the show and I will answer any questions I can about the episode afterwards. The producer called me on Friday and restated what others on the production crew had told me earlier: "This is the best episode of them all!"

C-YA

Mike

All right! I will definitely watch on Wednesday! :mrgreen: By the way, is that 9PM Eastern? I'm in Mountain Standard in Edmonton so what time is that

Hate to burst your obvious big headed bubble "Mr. Everything", but I happen to know someone else that was on the show, and she and her partner were told the exact same thing. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

See you on TV Wednesday night!

mnewell said:
Hate to burst your obvious big headed bubble "Mr. Everything", but I happen to know someone else that was on the show, and she and her partner were told the exact same thing. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Bad way to make an entrance. Play nice, or don't play at all.

mnewell said:

Wow. Good luck lasting in these forums with that attitude

Most reactions

Back