Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Grizzly Bear at the Bronx Zoo:
bear10-21.4.jpg

Polar Bear at the Bronx Zoo:
polarbear5-24.4.jpg

African Hippo at the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ:
hippo5-23.9.jpg

This one is extremely popluar on DeviantArt...though I don't know why. It has great character, but it's not quite as sharp as I'd like. You know what they say, you're worst critic is yourself!

Red Panda at the Bronx Zoo:
redpanda1-8.4.jpg

Monkeys at the Bronx Zoo:
monkey5-24.5.jpg

Wonderful zoo shots. I especially like the grizzly and the hippo. I went to the Camden aquarium when it first opened (I lived in Philly) and it was a major disappointment -- it looks like they've improved it in the intervening years.

Red Panda pix are always wonderful, even if not perfect. They are just very photogenic! Yours is great.

Wonderful zoo shots. I especially like the grizzly and the hippo. I went to the Camden aquarium when it first opened (I lived in Philly) and it was a major disappointment -- it looks like they've improved it in the intervening years.

Red Panda pix are always wonderful, even if not perfect. They are just very photogenic! Yours is great.

The Camden Aquarium was kind of a dissapointment. We drove the long trip from central CT just to go there. It wasn't worth the trip. Maybe if we did some other things, like go across the bridge into Philly it would have been different. The neatest thing about the aquarium was their Amazonian Biotope with Arowanas and Stingrays...if only because I keep them at home myself.

I've been going to the Bronx Zoo for the past 4 years and that's literally the best picture I've gotten of that little Red Panda! He's soooo cute though!

Very nice set! Good expressions! Numbers 1 and 3 stand out, and you did a great job exposing in #4.

Very nice indeed! I love #3, sure it isn't the sharpest but common, every time I have ever been to the zoo the hippos are just lounging around. Plus, the green tone is so pleasing to the eye ;)

Very nice indeed! I love #3, sure it isn't the sharpest but common, every time I have ever been to the zoo the hippos are just lounging around. Plus, the green tone is so pleasing to the eye ;)

Haha, thanks! We were there when the aquarium first opened so the two Hippos were quite active. They were bobbing around all over the place!

Stunning shots, man. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back