What's new

Gallapagos Sunset

wow
I'm not sure I like the what you did with the foreground, but wow thats a beautiful scene.
 
I love the scene too, but the horizon is tilted. I would also crop out the rock in the foreground. Otherwise it's a stunning image.
 
A neutral density filter, combined with a graduated neutral density filter would have considerably improved the exposure of your foreground. As it stands, the foreground is dead space with almost no detail.

skieur
 
Quite the beautiful scene! I agree with previous suggestions that the horizon be straightened and the rocks in the foreground be cropped out...it would make for a stronger shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom