Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
384318620_jLuLP-L-1.jpg

Simply...WOOOOOW!! I really love the picture, the colors are just amazing!

very nice shot, just crop some of the sky off the top, right above the last cloud wisp on the right and see the difference, even the blue gradation of the sky wil start from the top right corner and draw you into the picture more (your eye will follow a diagonal path from the bottom left to the upper right taking you through the different distances from your lens from nearest to furthest).

Very refreshing blues, polariser? Good composition, do the beaches get busy? Very calm shot.

stunning shot.

thanks very much.

very nice shot, just crop some of the sky off the top, right above the last cloud wisp on the right and see the difference, even the blue gradation of the sky wil start from the top right corner and draw you into the picture more (your eye will follow a diagonal path from the bottom left to the upper right taking you through the different distances from your lens from nearest to furthest).

thanks glad you like it...thanks for the suggested crop, however I like the ratio as it is, the polarised effect is fairly even across the top which I think adds balance to the image. To crop where you suggest brings a 50-50 horizon which I don't particularly like.

Very refreshing blues, polariser? Good composition, do the beaches get busy? Very calm shot.

thanks Wozza, yes CPL and yes they do get busy, however the week we were there a cold change came through....it got warm again the week after lol. However this week was better for photography, nice crisp air and some cloud.

nice place and nice capture..

Most reactions

Back