What's new

Garage

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
garagewintersmall.jpg
 
Very nice, clean and simple subject.
 
Thanks.
 
Nice shot! Love the colours.
And I like how you added your own graffitti at the top right corner too, now that's how a watermark is meant to be done.
Out of curiosity, did you try cropping a little bit more of the wood frame off the right side?
 
Out of curiosity, did you try cropping a little bit more of the wood frame off the right side?

No but I probably should for balance. Thanks.
 
Doors...I love doors and windows, not sure why but I do. Love the range of texture here, nicely seen!
 
Nice find!! Great color....cool pattern.....interesting graffiti = WIN! :thumbup:
 
Actually would let more of wooden frame on the left and a bit more snow at the bottom. Maybe even more than "a bit" of snow on the bottom. Otherwise love the colors and subject in general!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom