What's new

Gas Station - Myanmar

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p505976840-5.jpg
 
Nice colors, very natural and pleasing, but, where is the gas ?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
In the plastic bottles.
This station caters to the myriads of motor scooters.
Automobiles are relatively new to Myanmar and most trucks, etc are diesel.
If I ever have a moment I will write a blog post about running out of gas on a scooter in rural Laos.
In the meantime, this Lew Lorton Photography | Adventures on the Road in Northern Laos might be enjoyable.
 
Lew I read the whole thing, wonderful read. Ed
 
The Jeep drags away everything from the subject. Ruins everything IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom