What's new

Gas Station

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
proofgasstationwbord_Vga-1.jpg
 
Good stuff! The perspective looks a little flattened and the effect is sort of surreal - did you really take this with a point and shoot? I'd be tempted to crop the left up to the post, but it works either way.
 
Thanks. You are right about the left. I can lose that post with a little work and keep the cigarette ad which I like.

Yes, it's from my old Kodak 2 pixel pea shooter
 
What's good about it, exactly?

Looks like a random shot of... a gas pump... I assume? Kinda hard to even tell what it is, which isn't necessarily required, but I don't see anything in the image that would instill any sort of interest of connection with the viewer, and I don't see anything particularly interesting about the composition. It's just kinda "yeah whatever" from what I can tell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom