What's new

Gate CC

mdith4him

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been awhile since I've posted much here...busy with all kinds of stuff! I was on Spring Break this past week, though, and was able to get out, take some pictures, and fool around with some post processing! I took this earlier today:

IMG_0667.jpg


and turned it into this:
Zoom_NiceDay_Flat.jpg



What do you think? Is the bright spot between the wooden planks too distracting? Is the PP too much or not enough? Any other thoughts, tips, suggestions for next time...? Lemme know :) Thanks!
 
hehe have a good day as well :P I like them maybe a little more pp tho....I see you are from northern VA me 2 :) haha
 
What extra would you suggest adding/changing in PP?

Also, some extra info on the camera/settings:

Canon T1i with kit lens
1/60
f/4.5
ISO 100
natural light; no flash
 
The bright lights between the planks is very distracting, and to me they look out of focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom