Geese

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some Greylag Geese from the loch we were fishing on earlier this week.

Geese-3.jpg

Geese-2.jpg

Geese-5.jpg
Geese-4.jpg

Geese-1.jpg
This one is just a bit of fun. I added the sky from my trial from Luminal 4.2 to see what it's like.

Nice image set =]

Nice set, also nice to know there are geese other than the Canada variety. ;)

Nice set, also nice to know there are geese other than the Canada variety. ;)

Cheers.

Yeah, these are resident here tho we do get tens of thousands migrating every year too along with other species, mainly Pink Footed Geese.

Great set, you're rocking it! Maybe a tad higher on the whites in the 1st pic to brighten up those colors a wee bit. It's personal preference of course.

Great set, you're rocking it! Maybe a tad higher on the whites in the 1st pic to brighten up those colors a wee bit. It's personal preference of course.

Aye, it could I suppose. A dull day and I did a little de-haze which tones everything down a bit. I'm always paranoid about blowing the whites so tend to underexpose slightly and bring them back up later. Cheers;)

Aye, it could I suppose. A dull day and I did a little de-haze which tones everything down a bit. I'm always paranoid about blowing the whites so tend to underexpose slightly and bring them back up later. Cheers;)
I do the same thing with highlights, I always have to watch myself so I don't darken the colors too much and muddy them.

I do the same thing with highlights, I always have to watch myself so I don't darken the colors too much and muddy them.

Aye there's a fine line either way but hey, when it work it works.

Most reactions

Back