What's new

Genesis Of Colors

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your C&C please; All camera motion technique....

#1



#2




#3






#4



#5



#6



#7




#8




#9



Regards :D
 
Very nice! I like them!
 
Thank you very much Designer :D


O, Tyler; i did not understand that :scratch:
 
Frequency said:
Thank you very much Designer :D

O, Tyler; i did not understand that :scratch:

NSFW


About 2 minutes in you'll see what I mean.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The first and last are very nice, especially the first.

I don't care for the bright spots in the others. It bothers me the least in the last one, where it is more contained and seems to be more essential to the composition.
 
Thank you KenC for your thoughtful comments :D
 
#2 is awesome, looks like a "long exposure explosion", just fun to say.
 
Agree with Ken C, 1st and Last.
 
My favorite is # 4, looks like the Big Bang!
love how it goes from dark to light like the moment of creation.
 


Frequency .... some music to go with your images ...I like them
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom