prodigy2k7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 1,668 Reaction score 22 Location California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2012 #1
prodigy2k7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 1,668 Reaction score 22 Location California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump. No one like this? I love the colors :>
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I actually love this picture minus the stick!! lol It would of made a cool abstract!! The colors are wonderful!!
I actually love this picture minus the stick!! lol It would of made a cool abstract!! The colors are wonderful!!
prodigy2k7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 1,668 Reaction score 22 Location California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 You're right. I did take a few others, but it was in more shallow water and you could see more of the rocks. Ill post one soon. What do you think?
You're right. I did take a few others, but it was in more shallow water and you could see more of the rocks. Ill post one soon. What do you think?
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 #5 I'm with Michelle on her assessment. The log just looks out of place.
cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 #6 I kind of like the log.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 #7 Nice shot.. love the water.. and the colors.... up in the air about the log though.....
prodigy2k7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 1,668 Reaction score 22 Location California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Damn, you did an excellent edit job. WOW
A apramdasi TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Location Pune, India Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2012 #9 I quite like the log, makes the shot complete for me. Ajay Ramdasi