What's new

George Washington Bridge

What I like about it is the front tower catches your eye, but it then pulls you back to the other tower. I also like the colors.
 
Holy crap! It's a good HDR! You don't see that often.

I am, though seeing some halo around the support cables, not bad, but noticeable.
 
Divemaster said:
Great picture!! What kind of lens did you use?

Thanks! I used a sigma 10-20mm 3.5. The lens is great! I was going to get the more expensive canon 10-22mm but opted not to and I'm satisfied.
 
unpopular said:
Holy crap! It's a good HDR! You don't see that often.

I am, though seeing some halo around the support cables, not bad, but noticeable.

Thanks! For the first time I tried doing a 6 shot HDR and I 'm happy with the result.
 
I read that the GWB is one of the busiest bridges in the world. You really got a nice shot of it.
 
digital flower said:
I read that the GWB is one of the busiest bridges in the world. You really got a nice shot of it.


Thanks! Yeah, the GWB is a busy bridge that happens to be located not too far from the Brooklyn Bridge, which gets most of the attention. I've been wanting to capture the GWB at night from this location, but it closes before dark :-/
 
JoshuaSimPhotography said:
Nice! Not to much use but just enough, great job:thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom