What's new

German cutie

hadoq

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
France/germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1
germanstyle00-107-Modifier.jpg


2
germanstyle00HDR-11-Modifier.jpg


3
germanstyle00HDR-14-Modifier.jpg


4
germanstyle00HDR-5-Modifier.jpg


5
germanstyle00HDR-8-Modifier.jpg


6
germanstyle00-62-Modifier.jpg


7
germanstyle00-92-Modifier.jpg
 
Yay! volkswagen for the win. Heres my mk2
3508973346_4ec13f47cd.jpg
 
Heehee, not quite what I was expecting! But nice shots nonetheless! My faves are 2, 3 and 4 (love those bright greens in #4)
 
Thanks, my personal favorites are 2/5/7


if anyone would have some kind of input and/or criticism, I can take it -I hope ^^-
 
I really like the compositions, especially #1 and #4. The greens in #5 seem over saturated to me, but I like the shot. Also, I can't put my finger on it exactly, but #2 just doesn't work for me.

Nice job.
 
thank you

as for the 5, this green is intentional, what I did, in lightroom, was to set the green a little bit more on the "blue" side

#1 and #4 are definately standing out as far as other people's preference.

is there something wrong with #6, that's also one of my favorites
 
To me, #6 just missed because the background looks blown out to me. It is somewhat distracting, imo. But that may be just me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom