Get down low

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was my intention on my 4 hour trip out yesterday - I have a few encounters with different birds- some good some truly awful :)

Here's 3 different wader's Redshank- so called as they have red legs - go figure!

Sony a7riv + Sony 200-600mm g lens - shot face down - resting the gear on my camera backpack

uq4hOvJ.jpg

g5BdCdm.jpg

and one a little shy and stayed on the water - Loved the ripples on this shot

mwzlpEq.jpg

Les :)

Nice set, Lez. I'm sure that #3 is suppose to be the premiere shot and it's very nice but I like #1 best for the little water droplets in the air. For me, any time you can nail them with sharpness I'm won over by them.

Nice set, Lez. I'm sure that #3 is suppose to be the premiere shot and it's very nice but I like #1 best for the little water droplets in the air. For me, any time you can nail them with sharpness I'm won over by them.
Thank you Kirk- yes indeed the premier shot is No3 - love the fact he is stood in the water rings and as a wildlife photographer sharpness is everything, along with framing, exposure not too tight in the frame lol this list goes on & on :)
Wonderful set! #3 for me.
Thank you Jeff- I have to agree with your choice Buddy

Les :)

Nice set. #3 for me also. I like the ripples and the reflection of them on the birds breast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back