A adoho TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #1 In the local library
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Yay. Cool play with lights, shadows, contrasts, shapes, vanishing point, repetition. This photo has sooooo much! I really dig this one!
Yay. Cool play with lights, shadows, contrasts, shapes, vanishing point, repetition. This photo has sooooo much! I really dig this one!
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #3 I agree with everything LaFoto said. I like this one.
NYBrit TPF Noob! Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 219 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #4 I also agree. You've turned what is a mundane subject into a stunning image!
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #5 I too agree, this is fantastic!
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #6 Love the comp and light in this
LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #7 Super composition! Nothing too overexposed, lots of nice shadows and light. Works for me! Nice shot! :thumbup:
Super composition! Nothing too overexposed, lots of nice shadows and light. Works for me! Nice shot! :thumbup:
kemizz TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2006 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location Grimbergen , Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #8 really nice ..., did you know the guy ? of just somebody who's standing there
pacereve TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Location Vernon B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #9 Oh so much to look at. Excellent shot! Is that a smudge on your lens in the bottom left section of the photo? Maybe clone that piece out...
Oh so much to look at. Excellent shot! Is that a smudge on your lens in the bottom left section of the photo? Maybe clone that piece out...
A adoho TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 kemizz said: really nice ..., did you know the guy ? of just somebody who's standing there Click to expand... Nope, just some random guy who I got tired of waiting to move, so he got put in the photo.
kemizz said: really nice ..., did you know the guy ? of just somebody who's standing there Click to expand... Nope, just some random guy who I got tired of waiting to move, so he got put in the photo.
A adoho TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 pacereve said: Oh so much to look at. Excellent shot! Is that a smudge on your lens in the bottom left section of the photo? Maybe clone that piece out... Click to expand... Pretty sure that's just a smudge on the bookshelf. I would have cloned it out had I noticed it though.
pacereve said: Oh so much to look at. Excellent shot! Is that a smudge on your lens in the bottom left section of the photo? Maybe clone that piece out... Click to expand... Pretty sure that's just a smudge on the bookshelf. I would have cloned it out had I noticed it though.
ashfordphoto TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 383 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2007 #12 I'm a super fan of b&w - this looks great! did you do any photoshopping?
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2007 #13 A like it. Intresting yet simple. Dani
A adoho TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 ashfordphoto said: I'm a super fan of b&w - this looks great! did you do any photoshopping? Click to expand... Thanks. =) Just the basics to finish off the image.
ashfordphoto said: I'm a super fan of b&w - this looks great! did you do any photoshopping? Click to expand... Thanks. =) Just the basics to finish off the image.
T theusher TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 250 Reaction score 0 Location Nowhere Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2007 #15 Great shadow on the floor!