DSC_0256-1.jpg

DSC_0259-1.jpg

DSC_0273-1.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

5. I just love her face in this one
DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0277-1.jpg

Nice...what is it about images of little kittens that brings out the aaaahhhhhh!!!! feeling in a lot of us....

WesternGuy

They are just so small and cute and furry and innocent....that is until they plunge their razor sharp claws into your leg when you least expect it. :)

the internet did not need more kittens

They look delicious.

Im glad my Wife isn't here to see this thread..... her incessant whining about wanting another kitten makes me want to kick a puppy.

They look delicious.

Im glad my Wife isn't here to see this thread..... her incessant whining about wanting another kitten makes me want to kick a puppy.

LMFAO. Well as you can see, I have some if you want one!!! Haha.

LMFAO. Well as you can see, I have some if you want one!!! Haha.

I will send you a PM with my address. You can drop one in the mail to me, Parcel Post.

Please be sure to include a salt packet and some steak sauce. :D

OMG the second kitty is evil cuteness. He looks like a little lion or tiger .. ready to spring into action, so adorable. :( I want one .. but my other kitties said no.

#2 is my little Tiramisu. I am definitely keeping her. Her father attacked her about a week ago and practically scalped the poor thing. But with a little TLC and some peroxide, she is doing really well and purrs like nobody's business. It's fun when I come home from work at night and they all dart out from the desk to come see me.

I love kittens pose in #2, he looks like a warrior or so stoic. LOL look at the prissy front paw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back