434445300_aMPnj-L-1.jpg

434444689_dKMPa-L.jpg

434444499_M8QPu-L.jpg

434446443_VgwiY-L.jpg

Full Gallery is here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/6798507_3Zopg#434444689_dKMPa

Gary

2 and 4 are my favs i wish i had the money to afford one of these lenes

Ah. The by far most beautiful photo saved until last? ;)
The new one is really beautiful, what with the sun lighting up that water lily from behind. Precious light!
Second best (now - was the winner until the water lily appeared) is the little knight. Or Roman warrior, methinks ... not knight. And then, yes, I agree with keybq on that, it's that arcade. The other two don't do anything for me though.

Very nice shots Gary. I don't recall any Lens Baby shots that have impressed me, but these certainly do.

Lens babies are always fun to mess around with imo.
But #2 is my fav or the flower in the other post you added =]

I like #4 and the water lily. Is there any control over the size and amount of blur with one of those?

I like #4 and the water lily. Is there any control over the size and amount of blur with one of those?

Yes, you have aperture control and the more you tilt and shift the greater the blur and vice versa.

Less Blur

434446154_25HTz-L.jpg

With the Lensbaby 2 ... while fast to use, you give up control for speed. Other Lensbabys have greater control.

Gary

Thanks Lyncca ... a LensBaby is no different than ... say a fisheye ... just another photographic tool and look ... works for some people ... does'n work for others.

Gary

434445584_vUY5Y-L.jpg

I agree, excellent use of a lensbaby in these... makes me wanna buy one again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back