C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2012 #1 Oh crap..ghosts. beach wood 26 by charlie766, on Flickr
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2012 #2 Nice! Reminds me of van gogh!
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 JoshuaSimPhotography said: Nice! Reminds me of van gogh! Click to expand... Your the second person to say that about these wood shots...I agree
JoshuaSimPhotography said: Nice! Reminds me of van gogh! Click to expand... Your the second person to say that about these wood shots...I agree
pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 6,734 Reaction score 3,221 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2012 #4 Charlie, you have great wood images, but... they. are. too. dark!
MatchlessArts No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 83 Jul 10, 2012 #5 spooks, reminds me of the woods in the wizard of oz
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 pgriz said: Charlie, you have great wood images, but... they. are. too. dark! Click to expand... LOL!!...ok ok ok...I keep hearing this from everyone. I'll check my laptop when I get home...jeez....
pgriz said: Charlie, you have great wood images, but... they. are. too. dark! Click to expand... LOL!!...ok ok ok...I keep hearing this from everyone. I'll check my laptop when I get home...jeez....
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2012 #7 This i add to my favorite list....
leeroix No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 1,058 Reaction score 429 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2012 #8 nice shot, but it does look dark, or flat, or both.