What's new

Gift Idea: Snapfish photo charm bracelet

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I recently decided to do this for my wife for Valentines day and it was a really big hit. I thought I'd pass this along. I decided I was going to do some kind of gift for her w/ some pics I've taken of our daughter over the years. I went to Mpix and Snapfish and saw this charm bracelet at Snapfish: http://www.snapfish.com/storepage/storePageId=Jewellery

I uploaded 6 pics which you have to crop really small, but the end result is pretty nice. It is kind of glazed on there sort of like where you see those commemorative plates. I was pleased with the results and it might make a nice mother's day gift if you've ran out of ideas like me.

It also makes future photography purchases easier when you can work in gifts like these.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom