Gig tonight

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and i, sorry girls, :D are going to watch the Scissor Sisters. The group are from NYC and have taken the British Isles by storm over the last twelve months or so.
They are playing at the Empress ballrooms in Blackpool tonight.
Can't wait.
The hits that they've had over here are:
  • Take your mama out
    Laura
    Comfortably Numb (Old Pink Floyd song)
    Mary, this is the latest release.

Darfion said:
My wife and i, sorry girls, :D are going to watch the Scissor Sisters. The group are from NYC and have taken the British Isles by storm over the last twelve months or so.
They are playing at the Empress ballrooms in Blackpool tonight.
Can't wait.
The hits that they've had over here are:
  • Take your mama out
    Laura
    Comfortably Numb (Old Pink Floyd song)
    Mary, this is the latest release.

Cool!

They rock!

When i heard for the first time their version of Comfortably Numb ..... i felt kinda pissed off cause's i love pink floyd and they turned that song to kinda disco
thing :pissed: :pissed: :angry1:

But then after hearing it more often i start to like it
hehehhehe!

I listened to their album when it first came out (just before the press found them) and didn't think much of it. The singles (except Mary) are making me rethink whether I like them or not. The same goes for The Zutons.

They are touring the US after they're done over here, finishing up in their homeland NYC around xmas time. The more i listen to their album the more i like it. even if they are a bit ghey. :D

Darfion said:
They are touring the US after they're done over here, finishing up in their homeland NYC around xmas time. The more i listen to their album the more i like it. even if they are a bit ghey. :D

......just a little bit gay i mean ghey!!

they already been in POrtugal!

What a concert! I mean WHAT a concert!!.
From start to finish these guys were brilliant. They even did a cover of Franz Ferdinand's Take me out which was superb. My ears are still ringing this morning as we were quite close to the stage.
If you get the chance to see Scissor Sisters then do so.

Yes, yes I did

Actually..since everyoen seems to like it so much, I'm ashamed to say that I've never even heard of the scissor sisters

It's a five group band from New York. Four men who are all gay and a straight female.
www.scissorsisters.com

They even did a cover of Franz Ferdinand's Take me out which was superb.
That's another band who I thought were rubbish but are growing on me. I think I'll only ever like the singles though. Maroon 5 is another. The singles on the radio are fine. But as a whole album they just get borring. :?

Glad you enjoyed the concert.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back