Girl on the bridge

Reaction score
Website
www.akimage.com
on_the_bridge.jpg

I like the contrast here but because you posted it in critique thread, I'll critique it a bit :) those two guys in the background are a bit ditracting :) and I'd lower the angle a bit, because it is annoying that I don't see the bottom part of the bridge. I think that by lowering the angle you'd loose the empty space in the top-right corner. but it's only my humble opinion :)

I agree that contrast is good and getting the people out of the shot would help the image. I also think it should be a little darker.

mentos_007 said:
I like the contrast here but because you posted it in critique thread, I'll critique it a bit :) those two guys in the background are a bit ditracting :) and I'd lower the angle a bit, because it is annoying that I don't see the bottom part of the bridge. I think that by lowering the angle you'd loose the empty space in the top-right corner. but it's only my humble opinion :)

That's a pretty good critique, in my opinion. The other people in the shot really do detract...without them, you could have conveyed a sense of lonliness or thoughtfulness, I think as well. The sky that day didn't make your job easy, either...I hate shooting on days like that.

Most reactions

Back