Girl passing by

How about a slightly different crop?

44158015311_06974a0e42_b - Version 2.jpg

I do not especially like the first position that the figure is located in, and her arm looks strange, almost as if her elbow is dislocated. I am not especially enamored of the original photo. While l it looks good enough, there isn't much there. I do not think this is one of your stronger photos. You have shown us some really good photos in the past, but this one --I think it's just not up to the level that you normally show us.

How about a slightly different crop?
Hello Designer!
I think that you focused attention on the main figure. At the same time, I wanted also to show the surroundings. Anyway, thanks for your variant )

I do not especially like the first position that the figure is located in, and her arm looks strange, almost as if her elbow is dislocated. I am not especially enamored of the original photo. While l it looks good enough, there isn't much there. I do not think this is one of your stronger photos. You have shown us some really good photos in the past, but this one --I think it's just not up to the level that you normally show us.
Hello Darrel!

Thank you for the feedback. I decided that a strange bent arm and knees in motion - this is what makes the photo catchу for me.

In general, I don’t bet on this snap a lot. As far as I remember, I just bought Olympus 40-150R which are pretty slow but fun lens. This photo was shot nearby Univercity, there are a lot of old apartments that students rent in this place. So the image just show that place and young students walking, nothing more.

understood, I know where you're coming from.

I love it, freaky looking body parts, dizzy motion, crunchy background, wobbly lines, bizzare tone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back