John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Aug 15, 2005 #16 Exceptional captures. I have looked at them several times, and I just keep liken em more and more. I agree with JonMikal they look pro. Can't wait to see more pictures from you.
Exceptional captures. I have looked at them several times, and I just keep liken em more and more. I agree with JonMikal they look pro. Can't wait to see more pictures from you.
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Nov 30, 2005 #17 Amazing! I am in love with these photos.
highbred3d TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 108 Reaction score 2 Nov 30, 2005 #18 1 and 5 are incredible... However, they are all really wonderful photos
kalee TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 193 Reaction score 12 Nov 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 oh wow! this is an old one. thank you.
df3photo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 629 Reaction score 3 Location Erie Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2005 #20 speachless...
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2005 #21 beautiful shots in here kalee!! love the effect and the toning you've given each image great shots!
kalee TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 193 Reaction score 12 Dec 1, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #22 thank you both so much! it was a fun day, and it really helps when the kids aren't rolling their eyes at you. i think the first one it still one of my all time favorites of our youngest girl.
thank you both so much! it was a fun day, and it really helps when the kids aren't rolling their eyes at you. i think the first one it still one of my all time favorites of our youngest girl.