give me some info!

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Ok, as you have noticed it's been a while since I've been online on tpf so please be so kind to tell whats news? I'm browsing through the forums and feel like a stranger :D I wanna be a part of the forums (again :D ;)). What has happened? leg humping :D? new trolls? great new members? new relationships? old members visit again (yah I know, I'm one of those), etc. etc.

:D

I have now taken control of the entire population of this board.

I have hacked my way into every account.

Every body posting is actually one of my individual personalities that I maintain to keep the illusion that this board still has real content.

That's pretty much all you need to know.

Apparently I need to hack one more account.

Nice knowing you.

Welcome back Santino. You should have plenty of stuff to read...there has been a lot that happened. There is even a thread asking where you went somewhere in here. It's good to see you back. Stick around this time, eh. :mrgreen:

bace said:
I have now taken control of the entire population of this board.

I have hacked my way into every account.

Every body posting is actually one of my individual personalities that I maintain to keep the illusion that this board still has real content.

That's pretty much all you need to know.

Apparently I need to hack one more account.

Nice knowing you.
And at least one member hasn't been taking his medication.

Can you ever get too much terri?

bace said:
Can you ever get too much terri?
She's difficult to make and quite expensive to buy so only her bloke has ever found that out :mrgreen:

I was going to make a comment about the best way of taking her but as she isn't around to slap me for it I won't bother :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back