What's new

Glass House, Bangalore, India.

chethanram

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangalore, India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C and C please.

5573951040_68315be5e1_b.jpg
 
It looks great, it seems to be floating.

Haw did you take it?, have you use a polarized and a wide angle lens?
 
Do I sense HDR turned b/w?
 
Thank you guys. This is not an HDR in the first place. There is no polarizer used. This image was shot with my 18-105mm VR lens at 18mm.
 
Fantastic capture! I like the B&W effect, it makes the image appear surreal. The glass house does look like it is floating. Wanted to see this photo in full color. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks John, will post the color one when I find time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom