What's new

Glass on wood

yellowjeep

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2008
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Location
Lawrence KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the first time I have arranged something for a shot. Let me know what you think.

 
Photo is currently unavailable

Is all I see sorry dude
 
This is the first time I have arranged something for a shot. Let me know what you think.

Unique, and I'm sure you can display it in an art gallery. It's at least worth printing and hanging on your wall. But are you going to tell us how you did it?
 
Well, that vase sits in my bathroom and for the longest time I have have been trying to think of some way to take a picture of it. It catches light and has a nice glow to it.

I also have a black wood bar in my basement that reflects pretty well. Add some Windex and its almost a mirror.

I put a lamp behind it and covered it with a think black blanket to keep the light just on the vase.

Thats it. PP'ed a little to get the green tone that looked the most like what I saw.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom