I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nearing the end of a self inflicted 36 hour shift. Assuming i can get cleared on time.
These kinds of hours are only worth it twice a month.

It must not be dull being a medic in Florida.

That's a long haul my friend. Longest I've ever done was 18 during a blizzard. 6AM until midnight and that was murder.

36 hours, wow! Kudos to you, and so many others like you, who work those kind of hours just to keep the rest of us alive and kickin'. There is absolutely no way I could work a shift like that; by the time it was over, I'd be causing a lot more problems than I'd be solving!

I'm not even all that productive sometimes in a regular 8 to 5 job. But don't tell my boss; she thinks I rock. :lol:

pixmedic said:
I suspect it is not dull being a medic anywhere.

I'm sure EMTs in Northern Maine would beg to differ. Presque Isle is the only town in the US that had a McDonald's go out of business.

pixmedic said:
I suspect it is not dull being a medic anywhere.

I'm sure EMTs in Northern Maine would beg to differ. Presque Isle is the only town in the US that had a McDonald's go out of business.

Sorry, I can top that. Reading Pa. We had a McDonald's at the main intersection at 5th and Penn St. They closed up within a couple years of opening.
BTW, sorry for the hijack, but no one is taking my Trashtown record away without a fight :lmao:

Rick58 said:
Sorry, I can top that. Reading Pa. We had a McDonald's at the main intersection at 5th and Penn St. They closed up within a couple years of opening.
BTW, sorry for the hijack, but no one is taking my Trashtown record away without a fight :lmao:

I don't doubt that, Rick... But was it the ONLY McDicks in Reading? That was the case in Presque Isle.

Rats...you got me there :hail:

Yeah northern Maine is like being in another world, almost frontier town vibe.

my uncle was a medic in south Boston during the 80s and boy does he have some stories.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back