Goddess of the Falls - NSFW NSFW

Sexy but where is the wild part? I figured that would at least entail being in the waterfall.

What is this shoot for? Is this glamour or a just a shot she wanted? I think technically it is very nicely done I enjoy the exposure and colors. As far as the the pose and composition I just do not enjoy women being photographed in this way IMO

Well.... You already know what I think. Not a fan of the skin process. I do believe you have a good raw file, just think the skin processing can be a lot better.

What is this shoot for? Is this glamour or a just a shot she wanted? I think technically it is very nicely done I enjoy the exposure and colors. As far as the the pose and composition I just do not enjoy women being photographed in this way IMO

In what way is that? This was her concept.

Okay Trever, I hate to get so picky but I think I should make you aware. When I blew this up to the large, I noticed that her top teeth look red, like she got lipstick on them. (In this last photo).

I like the photo.

Really nice!

The blur didn't bother me until everyone started pointing it out and now I don't know how I feel about it.... :lol:

I like it but what is the blurry patch on the bottom left side of the image where her right foot is? I find that really distracting.

Yeah. I agree. It is a great shot, but I would add some blur around the edges VERY softly because my eye is going straight to it. I really do LOVE the shot though. Your skin tones are great and the shallow DOF is really nice.

On behalf of the entire medical establishment, congratulations on such a healthy model.

(Her feet look a bit awkward, sort of breaks into the fantasy.)

Healthy indeed although to be honest I helped her in post. ;) These edits take 30-45 minutes each. Thanks Lindsay Adler :p

8580863168_986502c380_b.jpg

_POR8729-Edit-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Looking through the other shots of her in your flickr stream this is not my favourite of the set, it is good but a couple of the others seem stronger to me.

Most reactions

Back