What's new

going down in flames

very nice
(perhaps a bit more room on the left)

and congratulations on having a well-known member, altho I don't know that Ive heard about it much.
 
Thanks Lew - I know you really don't go for this sort of thing.

I don't understand the new system. For example, what are trophy points and why do so many members have exactly 113? I don't really want to know, just identifying another imponderable mystery.
 
Actually I do like this sort of stuff when it's well done and I think this is.
I think the trophy points are scored automatically from having done something - look in FAQ
 
113 is the max currently if I'm not mistaken.. and its like x-box achievements in that you get points for posting a certain amount or getting a certain amount of likes and whatnot.

I really like this photo. I thought it was a painting or something at first then realized it was more likely to be rust of some sort. Its really intriguing and the colors work nicely together.

I agree with Lew in that the left side is very tight right now, I'm just not sure how much wider of a composition I would be agreeable to if it were reshot, I feel like every other side of the frame is perfect. Quite a dilemma that is faced a lot with abstract shots like these..
 
Thanks William. Regarding the cropping, I wanted this to feel sort of hemmed-in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom