R-NAGE Photography TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 101 Reaction score 12 Location Orlando,FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2011 #1
R-NAGE Photography TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 101 Reaction score 12 Location Orlando,FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 8, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump.... 66 views and no comments?
S Scott W TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2011 Messages 45 Reaction score 6 May 8, 2011 #3 Nice shots. Second one is my favorite, I really like the blue sky on top the the yellow foreground. My only advise would be to level the horizon.
Nice shots. Second one is my favorite, I really like the blue sky on top the the yellow foreground. My only advise would be to level the horizon.
R-NAGE Photography TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 101 Reaction score 12 Location Orlando,FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 9, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the feedback, I deff see that now!