What's new

Golden Gate Bridge HDR

TWoods450

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Martinez, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ggbhdr2.jpg
 
Bad Halos. Sensor dust. It looks radioactive. I would chalk this up as a learning attempt.
 
when did they repaint the bridge black? i was just there a month ago, it was still red/orange! ;)

bad halos, as mentioned. the foreground scaffolds would be a distraction in a non HDR photo.
 
Funny i took that same shot Sat the 19th
Troy
 
Funny i took that same shot Sat the 19th
Troy

I was there friday the 18th, out of town family wanted to see SF. As for the halo, yeah if I play with the settings it fixes that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom