What's new

Golden

kelley_french

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
some where over the rainbow?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1433.jpg
 
The dandelion is rather overexposed, but that might have well been what you were going for. I think it would have been a bit better if there hadn't been that distracting one line of an element in the background, although the rest of the background is nice. I'm not entirely sure what it is about this image, because I know there isn't anything spectacular here, but I rather like the shot.
 
its too centered for me, i do like the coloring though.
 
Yeah, sorry if I came off a bit too harsh. I hope I was able to give you some constructive criticisms.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom