What's new

Goldendoodle on office chair

hqphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Tacoma, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A photo taken of my goldendoodle pup sitting on an office chair. She is about 9 months old in this photo.
Canon EOS 20D
2225_dog-on-chair.jpg
 
As someone who spends a whole lot of time on dog and pet forums fighting these so called designer breeds, I can't help and re-title your photo:

Mutt on office chair!

Hope you didn't pay too much for it. Designer breeds = mutts.
 
I know she is a mutt, so if you are trying to offend me, it didn't work. Plus I wasn't trying to get a "designer" breed. And ALSO don't worry, my bank account didn't break, she was less than $500. Thanks for your concern though.

LASTLY, this is a photography forum, so I wasn't looking to discuss breeds of dogs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom