What's new

Golf course fireworks

PushingTin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
458
Reaction score
17
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
all crits and comments welcome

fireworkssmall.jpg
 
Too smoky.
I would guess this was close to the end of the show? I would try to shoot the beginning of the show to minimize residual smokiness.
 
yip, this was taken from my balcony... I had no idea there was going to be a fireworks display so when i heard and saw whats happening, by the time i grabbed my tripod, set it up, camera etc was the end of the show. Glad I managed to get something though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom