What's new

Gone and bought one!

cowleystjames

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
33
Location
Oxford, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406586961.793596.webp
Couldn't resist after seeing the same Expeed 4 processor in the D810.
Always disappointed with the low light capability of my D800e, and the D810 doesn't disappoint.
The superlatives are many, great autofocus, ISO 64 natively, and an amazingly quiet shutter.
The Best just got better.....
 
That lower iso will give you a bit more latitude in some rare occasions. It is generally recommended that you don't shoot beyond f11 to avoid diffraction on the d8x0/e models.
 
Tell us more about the shutter...I heard it was pretty quiet.
 
Can you open the RAW files in Camera Raw or Lightroom yet? How long does it take before Adobe updates their profiles for PS for a new camera like this?
 
Can you open the RAW files in Camera Raw or Lightroom yet? How long does it take before Adobe updates their profiles for PS for a new camera like this?

I believe that Adobe has already updated the Camera Raw and Lightroom for this camera. If I remember right it came out this week.
 
Can you open the RAW files in Camera Raw or Lightroom yet? How long does it take before Adobe updates their profiles for PS for a new camera like this?

I believe that Adobe has already updated the Camera Raw and Lightroom for this camera. If I remember right it came out this week.

Was it the official version or was it the beta version that I just saw a few minutes ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom