What's new

Good Bad or Downright Ugly?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot her laying down, facing me. I've flipped the image, replaced her lips because her mouth looked wrong, some select and warp hair, skin work. Done more as an exercise and I'm purposely pushing the boundaries of my abilities, I'm undecided if it's a keeper or practice and toss only.


_POR1644-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr
 
Her mouth still doesn't look right to me. Maybe bc of the teeth.
 
no, actually that's real and how they look. I think the upper lip isn't sized right.
 
no, actually that's real and how they look. I think the upper lip isn't sized right.

The center part of the upper doesn't look very defined to me (I am not on my regular computer though so it may be my screen). To me it looks like it was blended a little too much or something. I'm having trouble figuring out how to explain it...
 
Yes, I think that's right. Darnit!
 
Oh, I know today is your birthday, so I'll tell you that, "You look good, Bill. You are NOT ugly--no matter what the guys at work tell you!" ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom