What's new

Goose

So is this originally a photo?
And it's still too hot to go out and take some new ones, so you decided to work on your pp qualifications?
I must admit that I quite like the outcome, but something goes across the tip of the beak, which - so I think - should not have happened.
 
Yes originally a photo...all the textures are from my photos too, I wanted to give it a painterly feel and yet still show the essence of the beautiful bird
 
You did well! I quite (!) like this!
 
Very nice .... lots of work though, fix the beak as it looks broken
 
If you go a little bigger with it, you can see how the background texture crosses into the goose imagery...I'd tend to want to fix that even more as it detracts from the overall artistry of the painterly feel.
 
Last edited:
Fine work; you may do one thing; clone out the white patches in the back ground around the beak so it gets sufficient distinction

Regards :D
 
Fine work; you may do one thing; clone out the white patches in the back ground around the beak so it gets sufficient distinction

Regards :D
thanks .. I did that... printed it...framed it and its solddddddddddddddddddd ..... awesome :D
and not only that the person wanted me to do one of her alpaca in a similar style I have ... she loves and soldddddddddddddddddddd...thank you guys/gals/others:P for pushing me along.. here is thealpacca


Pierre by Binga63, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom