dbyrd TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Location Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2007 #1 How many can you see?
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2007 #2 on my laptop screen I can see 5 ... anyway, moody image ... taken in a zoo?
dbyrd TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Location Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yes, taken in the Cincinnati Zoo Gorilla compound.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I think I see five, too. Are there more than those five? Are we missing one which hides so well in the fog we don't see him?
I think I see five, too. Are there more than those five? Are we missing one which hides so well in the fog we don't see him?